Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hi everybody!

Hi all! I just wanted to get my blog started and let everybody know that I'll be leaving for Chicago in FIVE days!!! Wow. I'll be there for about a week for group orientation, and then off to Bratislava on the 27th of August.

I wanted to say thank you to everybody too!! I can't even put into words how thankful I am to all of you, whether you donated money to help me get here, or if you're praying or thinking of me...and thank you if you're here reading this! Thank you for any forms of support you've offered!! I will be in touch as often as possible, so be sure to come back here and check. Also, if you want to contact me by email, you can reach me at ashseve@hotmail.com. I'll be sending out monthly newsletters, or posting them on here (or both, not sure yet).

Take care! I'll be in touch soon. :-)

No comments: